We help you boost your customer service by improving your response time and providing important data. Thanks to the feature-rich Unitracker Live platform, your managers will have an easier time supervising the maintenance of your vehicles and the behaviour of your drivers. You may retrieve trip logs, arrange alarms for events like speeding, engage inefficient route planning, reduce fuel costs, check the mileage, lower the risk of accidents, provide more security on route and schedule maintenance for your vehicles.
Efficient Response with GPS Tracking for Utilities Company
Since utility companies are required to respond quickly to complaints and requests from their customers, Unitracker Live is perfect for them. We also have a mobile application for Android and iOS so that managers may continue close supervision on the go. You will be able to stay in touch with your drivers while they are on their way to provide technical support to a customer. Thanks to our Geo-fencing feature, you will know their arrival and departure times exactly to inform your customer if necessary.
Benefits of Vehicle Tracking for Utility Sectors
- Great route planning for reducing the chance of delays
- Schedule workshop trips by monitoring vehicle condition
- Lower fuel costs and increase your company’s profits
- Check for heavy traffic and blocked roads at any time
- Recover lost or stolen vehicles by locating them quickly
- Guarantee higher driver productivity with good management
- Ensure lower insurance costs through GPS tracking