The new solution for logistics transportation tracking
Logistics is a multifunctional program created to implement control over all the working stages of a courier delivery service.
Logistics is a universal program designed to control all stages of delivery and field services operations.
The service allows to perform a wide range of tasks in the area of logistics and delivery – transportation arrangements, transport processes optimization and cost saving.
Logistics comprises a web-version for dispatchers and a mobile application for drivers.
Web-version ensures effective operating procedures management: order placement, planning and distribution, Google Maps-based routing, delivery process monitoring and coordination. Logistics mobile app is designed for delivery men and mobile employees.
Logistics consists of two applications:
- Web application is intended to be used by an operator. The web part is developed to manage working processes such as orders creation and distribution between units, routes planning and optimization, as well as monitoring and coordination of orders delivery.
- Mobile application is intended to be used by couriers. It is available on both smartphones and tablets (Android, iOS). The mobile part is developed to inform a courier on job details: orders attached, their sequence, and optimized delivery routes. Moreover, using the mobile application a courier notifies an operator on a progress of orders delivery (confirmation/rejection), leaves comments regarding it, attaches photos, and uses chat to communicate with an operator.
How it works
- Add orders
- Distribute orders
- Monitor a delivery
- Generate reports
Scope of application
Create or import orders with the detailed description.
· Route planning
Select orders and vehicles and get preliminary routes comprising data on the estimated arrival time and mileage. Use Google Maps data for precise address info and routing.
· Delivery process monitoring
Track the delivery process in real-time mode and respond to emerging issues through phone calls or chatting with the driver routes.
· Reports and notifications
Get analytics from report and communicate with clients by email notifications with built in HTML editor.
- Delivery statuses and Call to a client
Assigning statues to an order (delivered/rejected) and call-to-client button)
- Your route is always at hand
Laying the routes to an order using external navigation apps.
Detailed description on orders
Address, goods volume and weight, price, delivery time, etc.
- Comments and photos
Adding comments and photos to an order.
- Chatting with the dispatcher
A handy chat to notify a dispatcher on any circumstances considering the delivery.
Please contact our team for further details